keep smiling

keep smiling

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Exercise 7

Can see how tagging and bookmarking can be utilised in a library setting.
Time saving a huge plus especially when doing repeated searches of the same reference type material. Links to sites that have been located by others that I may not have previously thought of is also a good source of information

Technorati may be appealing to some but I don't think it is something that I would use in a library setting.

After having a look around the Library Thing Website, I can see how this site can be useful in finding lots of information with little effort. I will be taking the time to search and discover more about this website to improve my knowledge and be more aware of it as a useful tool for reference in my everyday work.

No comments:

Post a Comment